The Board of Goldhill Contracting Limited (GCL) has issued its Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure the company remains compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will be enforced from 25 May 2018. Described as the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years, GDPR will entail widespread changes for businesses by significantly enhancing the rights and protection of individuals.
Commitment to Privacy
At Goldhill Contracting Limited we respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us.
When you provide us with your personal data, you are consenting to us processing all such personal data as set out in our privacy statement. Please read the privacy statement carefully and revisit this from time to time to review any changes that we may have made. Although we take the appropriate technical steps to protect your security, you should remember that data transmission over the internet cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure, so you use our website at your own risk
As a Supplier/Buyer for your company, we are required to hold information (data) in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you. This data will be held securely on our systems, so we can continue to provide a comprehensive service to you now, and in the future.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your data held by us at anytime. If you wish to request a copy of the information we hold for you, please request this in writing by email to: email@example.com or by post to: FAO: Ian Barnett, Unit 4A Adams Way, Springfield Business Park, Alcester, B49 6PU. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data or remove your details altogether.
Why do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect information to help manage the services we provide, we’ll contact you about the following:
- Information relevant to your account, such as invoices, quotations, contracts
- Industry updates that could affect the service we supply
- Goldhill Contracting Limited services, offers and promotions
What type of information do we have?
The information we have about you is limited to only what we need to provide our services effectively.
This information includes:
- First/Last name and/or Company Name/Trading Name
- Company Address
- Site Address/Invoice Address
- Contact Details
- Email Address
- Invoice Activity
- Client or Site Specific Details
- Bank Details
- CIS details (UTR No, NI or Company Reg No)
- Insurance Details
- Contract Information
- Health and Safety Information
How do we get your information?
We only collect the information you provide us during contact. eg When you:
- Enquire about services
- Make enquiries via our website
- When you contract services from us
- On site during site surveys
You can access and browse our website without disclosing personal information. We collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviours patterns to help us identify things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone.
Who do we share your data with?
We will not share or seek to provide the information (Data) we hold on your company with any third party unless legally obliged to do so. Where this is necessary we will comply with all aspects of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
How long will we keep your personal data?
- Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
- If your/our account is withdrawn, we’ll keep your personal data for 1 year. After this time, it will be permanently deleted.
- If you enquire about our services, but don’t go ahead with them, we’ll keep your personal data for 1 year from last contact before permanently deleting it.
How do we protect your personal data?
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind, we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
Access to your personal data is password protected
What are your rights?
You have several legal rights in relation to the information that we hold about you including:
- The right to request details of the information we have about you
- The right to request that we update your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to ask that we erase your information in certain circumstances.
Please Note: There may be certain circumstances where you ask us to erase your information, but we are legally entitled to retain it.
The right to make a complaint with the the information commissioner www.ico.org.uk if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
What are Cookies?
Find out more here: https://www.goldhillcontracting.co.uk/cookies-privacy-policy Other Information
Our Data Protection Officer is Mr Ian Barnett
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites, and we advise you read the privacy statement of every website that collects personal information from you.
If you want to know more about how we use your information or to raise any queries with us in relation to your information, please feel free to contact us.
They are a most reliable company who can be relied on completely to provide a meticulous service. Their staff are personable and friendly, and therefore, I have no hesitation in providing this reference for Goldhill